The true is being way too nice doesn’t make people like you, to me it screams Desperation. Now I am not insinuating you shouldn’t be nice but there’s a fine line between nice and too nice. Growing up I was told be nice, polite, blah but I wasn’t told the consequences of being Mother Theresa. Being too nice can be detrimental to your personality. Here are signs you are doing too much:1. You apologize for things that aren’t your fault. Saying sorry is a way of admitting you did something wrong. You don’t have to apologize for nada because you like peace to reign, naa after all you aren’t the Ambassador of peace, you should know your rights and own it. If you aren’t sure you are at fault its better to keep mute (fem fem) When you apologize unnecessarily you make yourself look guilty and that resonates with the person you are apologizing too.
2. You have lost sight of your own dreams.
You are so wrapped up in managing and caring for other people’s feelings, thoughts, and needs, that you don’t even really know what it is you want anymore. Though secretly in quiet moments you wonder if there isn’t more to life than this. If you don’t build your dreams today people would employ you to build their’s.
3. You never ask for help. People can ask you for favors all the time. But when it comes to you asking for a favor in return? Forget about it! You think you can handle everything on your own, and then you end up a big stress ball.
4. You are indecisive. You’re too nice so you don’t want to pick something that the other person might not like, because you don’t want to feel bad for telling them you don’t like it. When the good book says love you neighbor as yourself it didn’t say dissatisfy yourself to please others biko. You are too considerate and its killing you!!!
5. You are the good listener. You listen to people rant and complain about their lives like your life depended on it. But you don’t want to burden others with your problems, so you keep them to yourself. You synonymous to Dr. Phill.
6. You’re too complimentary. Of course its not bad to give compliments. When its too much it feels like too many lies and your the words lose all meaning. It people think you are trying to win them over.
Thanks for you comments and views xoxo