Hello lovely ones! Happy weekend! I made this drink last night, I think it will be easy for anyone to try this weekend. Apart from the health benefits, it is one tasty drink, when making yours don’t be tempted to add suger no be chapman.
1. Remove watermelon seed and cut your into smaller pieces.
- Chop pineapple into smaller pieces too
- Sweeze lemon into a cup and sieve out seeds.
- Put watermelon, pineapple and lemon into blender
- Blend well until all of the ingredients have come together and seem smooth.
- Pour through a drink strainer if you want to remove those stringy pineapple pieces.
- Separate into glasses and add ice or leave it in the refrigerator for some time.